Why Custom Branded Products?
- Added service to your customers
- Protect your portfolio from moves/buyouts
- Maximize profitability
- Nil competition (both in-state, and on the web)
- Premium quality wines; noble varietals from some of Northern California’s premium appellations
- Highest visual impact, with eye-catching packaging using premium punted glass and silk-screen printed bottles
- Control and direct your own marketing, and select ownership of the label
- Our winemakers selects, develops and maintains quality control from vine to bottle
- Use our professional designer, or provide your own camera ready artwork
- Small production runs
- One time set up charges that allow you to own the label outright
- Quantities as low as 224 cases (4 pallets) per label/varietal
- Supplied in as short a time as only 8 weeks from order & TTB approved artwork, to warehouse (depending on wine availability)
- Small set-up charges
- Wines from premium Californian appellations including Napa Valley, Sonoma & Lake Counties, Paso Robles, etc
- Wine varietals of all styles including Cabernet, Chardonnay, Merlot, Sauvignon Blanc, Syrah and all types of custom blends as well.
- Packaging can adjusted to your needs & design though additional packaging & printing charges may be incurred
- Trademark Verification Search (to check on conflicts or TM infringements – advice only)
- TTB verification search to check if a label is already registered
- TTB (Federal Label Approval’s)
- Label Design. Our designer can work with either your creative ideas, or design a new & unique design to compliment your overall package.
- UPC Codes
- Use of our winery license ‘dba’
- Silk-screen or Paper label printing
- Storage in our temperature controlled warehouse
- Packaging Upgrades available from bottles, printed caps, printed corks and printed cartons available upon request.
Every label project is unique due to wine type, label design and service package required.
All aspects are negotiable as we want to tailor make a product & package specifically for you.